Recipe and travel diary : Recipe of April 3, 2020 suggested by David from Melbourne, Australia
Posted in Culture le 3 April 2020
Your favorite recipes are our travel diary!
Recipe of April 3, 2020 suggested by David from Melbourne, Australia
250g sausage meat
1/2 chopped onion
1 tablespoon thyme
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon of tomato puree
1 tablespoon corn flour
1 puff pastry (square, if possible)
1 egg yolk
1. Fry the onion gently for 10 minutes with the herbs,
2. Mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl,
3. Cut the puff pastry in half, put the filling on half of the puff pastry lengthwise and close with the other half,
4. Cut this log into several pieces,
5. Prick with a fork, and brush with an egg yolk,
6. Put in the oven for about 25 minutes, thermostat 200 °
THANKS DAVID !
IT'S YOUR TIME TO PLAY NOW !