Recipe and travel diary : Recipe of April 9, 2020 suggested by Neila from London, UK
Posted in Culture le 9 April 2020
Your favorite recipes are our travel diary!
Recipe of April 9, 2020 suggested by Neila from London, UK
400 g basmati rice
750 g haddock
100 g shelled peas
3 hard boiled eggs
100 g butter
2 jars of yogurt cream
1/2 l milk
1 C. curry powder
1 bay leaf
1 can of coriander
1. Cook the haddock with the bay leaf in the milk (top up with water if necessary for the haddock to be covered), bring gently to the boil, let simmer for 5 minutes. Drain.
2. Cook the rice for 11 minutes with salted water. 5 min before the end of cooking, add the peas. Drain.
3. In a sauté pan, melt the butter with the curry for 2 minutes, add the rice and the haddock, drained and shredded. Reheat, stirring gently, and add half of the chopped cilantro. Coarsely chop the eggs and add them on the dish.
4. Chop the peeled apple and mix it with the yogurt cream, display the remaining chopped cilantro.
5. Serve the kedgeree hot and with the sauce aside
It's your time to play now !
Thanks Neila !